- Experience with resin moulding, two part mould making & casting
- Rhinoceros - Level 1 course completed at RMIT, 2017.
- 3D modeling, preparing files for a laser cutter, operating a laser cutter as well as laser cutting many different mediums from silk through to resin and wood
- 3D printing using a makerbot, model making
- Pattern making, digitising patterns, sewing & dying fabric
- Experience with ceramics
Leather moulding, sewing with leather, leather bag making, as well as a leather-making workshop completed with Tim Swainson, 2013
- Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Product Design. AUT University, 2014
Bachelor of Design in Fashion. AUT University, 2013
- Solo 'Sophia Hattingh' Exhibition @ Tür Studio, Auckland (2015).
- Work showcased @ 'Better By Design' CEO Conference (2015).
- AUT Product Design Graduate Exhibition (2014).
- Group exhibition and pop-up store 'No One' at no.1 Remuera Road, New Market, Auckland (2016).
- Solo 'Sophia Hattingh' Exhibition at Tür Studio, Auckland (2015).
- Design and Personal Assistant for 'Liz Mitchell', Auckland (2014).
- Dunedin iD Awards Finalist (2014).
- AUT Rookie Show (2013).
- Workroom Assistant for 'Maaike' (2013).
- Work displayed in the Annual 'Fashion in Motion' Showcase held in collaboration with Auckland City Art Gallery (2012).
- Assistant Stylist to 'Oliver Guyon' (2012).
- Head Dresser @ AUT Rookie (2012).
- Dresser @ AUT Rookie (2011).
- Assistant Food Stylist for 'Mentis Studios' (2016).
- 'Title, Title What's a Title' co-curated by Hana Aoake and Mya Middleton @ YES Collective (2015).